Tuesday, June 24, 2008
This bride was a difficult one. You cant really see the detail in the picture but she is actually wearing fishnet stalkings. To make the stalkings I used spray adhesive to adhere the mesh ...and then I cut it to form. Once the spray adhesive dried it was no longer tacky. I used lace for the garter and the top of the bodice. I finished off the details with liquid pearl as the pearls on the bodice, neck , hair and gloves.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Wow its been forever since I have actually had the time to do an actual layout. This layout was scraplifted from Ames. I just fell in love with the clean classic look of it. I edited the photo with microsoft photo premium. soften the edges and changed it to black and white. Matted the photo on white cardstock. Drew the "circle" with a coffee can because I could find my CM cutting system. I freehanded the word "love" with a paint pen. To designed the flourishes I printed my image and then traced it with a stylus ...then drew it in with a paint pen. Then I finished the center of the flowers with little sefl adhesive jewels.
Posted by Rohn Ramblings at 2:12 PM
Okay here are my mushrooms. I designed and created the cutting file from a picture of an actual mushroom. Then added a few smaller mushrooms to give it more . I used 3 different shades of cardstock. Chalked all the edges with Chalk pencils. Used a paint pen for the white spots. Then finished them of with a little paper glaze for a more 3D look. I am pretty happy with the whole set and how it turned out.