Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Album ( pickle page 1)


This is page one of a two page layout. I decided to do this backward and put all the journaling on the second page ...to emphasize the pictures. I used basic brown card stock for the background. I matted the photos with a cream colored card stock ..and chalked the edges with brown chalk to blend it all together. I used the embossed pickle stickers from the We R memory keepers my pregnancy stickers http://store.scrapbook.com/wr-60661-1.html to edge the photos. For the right side of the page I used double sided patterned paper ( dont know who its by sorry ) . Then I made one of the pickle stickers to look like an ornament by coloring a gold "cap" on the pickle and putting a gold ornament string on it. I downloaded the pickle jar clipart and made it into another little embelishment. Then lined the layout with green and gold ribbon.

No comments: