Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Joy ( christmas album ) pg 1


I found a little Santa in one of my scrapbook calendars and loved him. http://www.ecampus.com/bk_detail.asp?isbn=9781579393373&referrer=frgl

( I buy these every year and love them for little touches on cards or scrap pages ...and you dont feel guilty bout using them because they dont cost alot ) . At first I just wanted to make a card with this santa but then decided that he was good enough to make it into one of my albums ....lol

I used snoflake paper from my last years christmas paper stack ...and cream colored card stock for the embelishments background ...I did some tearing on the side and then chalked with brown around the borders of the paper. I used some glittery gel pens to make the santa and candy canes pop. I blended the blue glitter pen ( on the candy canes ) with a q tip. I used some basic green ribbon to vertically line the page ....then placed the embelishments on the ribbon. I outlined the squares with a dashed line ( to look like hand stitching ). As for the photos I matted them with the same cream paper and chalked the edges. Then wrapped the corners of the phtos to look like presents.

No comments: