Sunday, February 24, 2008

Easter tag for swap


Wow! This one is finally complete. Most of the time when I create something it just doesnt come out the way I pictured it in my head. This time , however, it was different. It turned out alot better than the picture in my head. This is the first full tag that was created with my craft robo http://www.graphteccorp.com/craftrobo/about.html . I never realized how much work actually goes into a project when you create something with the craft robo. EVERY little piece on this tag ( with exception to the ribbon, eggs, and eyelets) had to first be "created" on the computer and converted into the proper file. Then each and every piece was chalked, outlined, decorated, and pieced together. Despite all the work that went into it ...I would never want to do it without my machine

No comments: