Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Emily's journal


This is my creation for today. Somedays when I blog feel like I am talking to someone out there but today ...I feel as though I am yakin at myself ...If you guy do exist out there feel free to leave a comment . I appreciate it!! Wether you are a friend or just a passer by ...say " HI !!! ...I liked/ hated your stuff " LOL


Okay back to the reason for the post. This journal was created for a friends daughter for her birthday. I love it and it is going to be hard to give away. Thats the whole reason I take pics of my stuff .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your set it is cute I can see why you will have a hard time giving it away

Rohn Ramblings said...

awe thanks cara ...I apologize for not responding sooner ...i didnt realize I had comments